As an individual, couple or family you want to ensure that the special occasions and milestones in your life are meaningful.
You also want these times be inspirational; full of wisdom, hope and joy, laughter and tears, and be memorable. And you want your special ceremony to be carried out with integrity.
So, you need to ask yourself:
- Do you and your partner of choice want to be married and have a ceremony designed that fits your needs?
- Do you want your ceremony conducted in a location of your choice?
- Have you ever attended a Funeral service that didn't honour the deceased or the those gathered?
- Have you ever attended a wedding "done strictly by the book" or that left the bride and groom with little options for their ceremony?
- Have you been told, or felt, you were being silly for wanting a Funeral or Celebration service for your pet companion?
- Have you wanted your baby "named" or "baptised" but found that no church or religious denomination would do this without you having to join their congregation?
- Maybe you consider yourself as spiritual but not religious and want to mark or "ritualize" something important in your life but cannot find anyone to help you?
If you answered 'Yes!' to any of these questions, welcome to a breath of fresh air ~
Together, let's reinvent and re-imagine
Rituals ... Without Borders.
Civil, Spiritual, Traditional or a Blend ...
Ceremonies that are unique and customized to meet your needs
or the needs of someone you deeply about.
Significant times, events and feelings ~ alter the very landscape of our lives.
And so this site is for people, like you,
who wish to mark these moments in life in a meaningful way.
I am a resource and witness to these significant and special times in your life.
Thank you for visiting and please take a look at some of the testimonials from others like yourself on this site.